Reports Writing Services & Training
Iatric Systems was founded in 1990, providing NPR report writing and custom programming services. The company quickly earned a reputation for its expertise in these services. Today, hospitals throughout the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom use our NPR report writing services to:
- Write tough reports
- Get quick answers to NPR questions
- Write reports MEDITECH says "can't be done"
- Completely outsource all of a hospital's NPR report writing needs
- Get crucial reports written quickly
We can work on NPR reports remotely at an hourly rate, and we offer discounted prepaid blocks of report writing time. Call us or email us at email@example.com for a quote on your next NPR reporting need.
NPR Report Writer Training
Join the list of satisfied customers who have attended our affordable, effective, custom designed report writer classes. Iatric Systems staff have been presenting NPR sessions at hospitals and MUSE conferences for over 15 years. Demand for our NPR training classes has grown dramatically. Our courses:
- Are designed for the ability level of the class
- Use examples in the most relevant MEDITECH modules to the students
- Have as little lecturing and as much hands-on work as possible
- Enable students to bring work and problem reports to class
A typical course lasts two or three days, although some have been as short as a few hours and as long as a week. We have successfully taught courses to raw beginners, intermediates and shown the tricks of the trade to the experts. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a class today.