Increase patients’ satisfaction and loyalty by giving them secure online access to their medical information. Iatric Systems PtAccess® patient portal makes your facility compliant with this Meaningful Use requirement including the objective that 5% of patients need to either view, download or transmit data from the portal. The PtAccess patient portal lets you:
- Provide patients the ability to View, Download, and Transmit their medical information
- Integrate all of your disparate systems for one view of your patients’ records
- Securely exchange information with patients and providers with the included DirectConnect Gateway™, a single, standard platform for Direct Secure Messaging
- Boost bottom-line revenue through online bill pay
- Eliminate the high cost of manually providing patients with their records
- Give patients 24/7 access to their health information and let them:
- Access their billing statements
- Pay bills online
- Request and manage appointments
- View, print and securely email their medical information
- Access discharge instructions to improve patient care
- Update their information and manage their medical history
- Provide secure access of their medical records to family members
PtAccess is Stage 2 certified for Hospitals and Eligible Providers for View, Download, and Transmit.
Patient Engagement Services
To ensure patient engagement and adoption of your patient portal, your staff needs tools and services that help them educate and train their patients about the benefits and potential of utilizing the portal.
Iatric Systems Patient Engagement Services gives you all the tools that you need to be successful with your patient engagement plan.
PtAccess also includes the U.S. Government's Blue Button® technology which allows patients to access and download their health information in a simple format that can be read, printed, or saved on any computer.
||PtAccess®, version 1.011, has been certified as an EHR Module, certification number for Hospitals is CC-2014-290560-9 and certification number for Eligible Providers is CC-2014-290560-10. PtAccess version 1.011, is compliant with the ONC 2014 Edition criteria on October 17, 2013 by the Certification Commission for Health Information Technology (CCHIT®), an ONC-ACB, in accordance with the applicable Hospital certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of Health and Human Services. PtAccess, version 1.011, meets the following certification criteria for Hospitals and Eligible Providers: 170.314 (e)(1) View, Download, and Transmit to a 3rd party and 170.314(g)(1) Automated Numerator Recording. The additional types of costs that an ELIGIBLE HOSPITAL, CRITICAL ACCESS HOSPITAL or ELIGIBLE PROVIDER would pay to implement PtAccess, version 1.011 in order to attempt to meet meaningful use objectives and measures include the following, if required: MS-SQL licensing, data storage, and initial hardware investment.
Please find below a list of upcoming events that Iatric Systems will be attending and/or sponsoring.
For more information about our upcoming events or any other aspect of Iatric Systems, please contact us via e-mail at email@example.com
No Events were found, please check back later.
Please find our list of free upcoming Webcasts below which are open to all hospitals.
To register, simply click the appropriate Webcast Date which will redirect you to our registration web site. After you have submitted your registration request via this site, we will promptly send you a confirmation and instructions on how to participate. If you have any questions or need assistance with the registration process, please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
All webcast times listed are Eastern Time and most webcasts are approximately one hour in duration.