Meaningful Use Attestation
Now hospitals, Critical Access Hospitals (CAH) and Eligible Provider (EP) physicians using any Healthcare Information System can accurately track their path to achieving Stage 1 Meaningful Use Objectives to receive their share of the $30 billion in government incentives.
Iatric Systems Meaningful Use Manager and Clinical Quality Measures (CQM) component are ONC-ATCB-certified; providing an up-to-date view of your organization's compliance status for 24 Stage 1 Meaningful Use requirements. The Clinical Quality Measures component provides Numerator/Denominator values and submission for the 15 Meaningful Use Quality Reports.
This web-based dashboard will streamline, monitor and report on your Meaningful Use program. Key benefits include:
- Track all Meaningful Use events, compliance and action items from one convenient Web-based dashboard
- Provide visibility to all stakeholders
- Be alerted to problem areas daily
- See real-time implementation dates
- Calculate Clinical Quality Measures automatically
- Get this low-cost, Web-based solution up and running fast
- Integrate Iatric Systems Meaningful Use Manager with any HIS without the need for costly interfaces
Iatric Systems Meaningful Use Manager,
version 2.0, was certified as an EHR Module, certification number
CC-1112-290560-13. This EHR Module is 2011/2012 compliant and was
certified by an ONC-ATCB on June 15, 2011, in accordance with the
applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of Health and
Human Services. The certification criteria that were met include
170.302 (n), 170.302(o), 170.302(p), 170.302(q), 170.302(r), 170.302(s),
170.302(t), 170.302(u) and 170.302(v). Iatric Systems Meaningful Use
Manager received an additional certification for its Clinical Quality
Measures component on September 1, 2011, certification number
CC-1112-290560-17. The criterion that was met includes 170.306 (i).
This certification does not represent an endorsement by the U.S.
Department of Health and Human Services or guarantee the receipt of