Please enter a product name or description below
MAGIC Custom Programming and Training
Some hospitals operating the MEDITECH HCIS have their own programming staff, but many can't afford or don't have access to personnel experienced in programming custom MAGIC applications. Iatric Systems has several decades of MAGIC programming experience. If you have an idea for a custom program or an entire application, we would be happy to talk to you about it. Our philosophy is to choose custom programming only as a last resort. If there is a way to accomplish your goals using the system and NPR reports, we will recommend that solution. Here are examples of custom MAGIC programs we have created in the past:
- Community Education Tracking System (CET)
- Notes Management System (NMS) prevents NUR notes from being purged
- Custom NUR Notes Viewer saves users time by merging all notes into one document for easy viewing via scrolling
- PCI Report Launcher
- PCI Viewer for Mock LAB data
- Optical Disk Viewer saves users time by merging documents into one for easy viewing via scrolling
Application Development using NPR (MAGIC Sites Only)
Once you have learned advanced NPR Report writer techniques using fragments and MV arrays, you may need more advanced training. We offer on-site training on advanced programming within the NPR report writer, which can include the following topics:
- Allocating your own files to create your own indexes or to incorporate non-MEDITECH / non-MAGIC data into NPR reports
- Crossing applications without fragments using Z.link or opening prefixes
- Uploading PC files to a magic saf/raf or downloading magic data to PC files
- Using FTP.GHT for background file transfers (more flexible than MIS auto ftp feature)
- Writing background jobs
- Using MIS.SCREEN.kernel to use a CDS as your own data entry screen / mini-application
- Accessing non-NPR data from NPR reports, including MSM (Picis) data, Mock Lab, PCI, Device Tables, LSS or Array data
Please find below a list of upcoming events that Iatric Systems will be attending and/or sponsoring.
For more information about our upcoming events or any other aspect of Iatric Systems, please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
No Events were found, please check back later.
Please find our list of free upcoming Webcasts below which are open to all hospitals.
To register, simply click the appropriate Webcast Date which will redirect you to our registration web site. After you have submitted your registration request via this site, we will promptly send you a confirmation and instructions on how to participate. If you have any questions or need assistance with the registration process, please contact us via e-mail at email@example.com
All webcast times listed are Eastern Time and most webcasts are approximately one hour in duration.