Iatric Systems has an immediate opening for an Assistant Director of Development to join its Application Software Team. This position will oversee development of multiple projects, as well as providing direct leadership and mentoring to one of the development teams focused on web and mobile device application development.
Applicant must be a highly motivated self-starter with experience in all of the following areas:
- At least 5 years of experience programming in a Windows environment (using Visual Studio.NET with a solid understanding of ASP.NET, ADO.NET, and IIS)
- At least 5 years demonstrated experience with cross browser compatible development
- At least 5 years demonstrated experience with mobile browser development on multiple platforms
- At least 5 years administering a large scale production SQL Server environment
- At least 4 years in a manager, supervisor or team leader role
- Preferred 5 years in a healthcare environment
- Preferred management experience in an Agile environment
The applicant must be able to work from home office without interruption or distractions. Ability to work regularly from our Tyrone, GA, office is highly desirable.
Recognized in Modern Healthcare’s top 25 places to work in healthcare for the past two years, Iatric Systems has long been seen as a leader in healthcare information technology. Iatric Systems employees are self-motivated team players with a strong desire to continually build and reward our customers by providing them with a quality product backed by exceptional service.
Iatric Systems offers a flexible schedule and work environment, excellent compensation and benefits package including 100% health care coverage, 401K plan with employer match and employee profit sharing opportunities.
Interested candidates should e-mail resume and cover letter to email@example.com.